Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Waiting game is OVER!!

Finally the long wait is over. We have the permits. Hooray! Why did it take so long, you might ask. Well, since this is our first time, we learned that we showed too much information that threw the city off in terms of our property. Long story.

So, I'm super excited despite my unfortunate illness- I came down with a stomach virus yesterday and am on the road to recovery now. However, I still wanted to get this exciting news onto the blog. I'll keep it updated as soon as I hear groundbreaking dates. Eric's at the lot as we speak (he finished work early) and is meeting with the first trade to get the plans going.

No comments: