Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Delays are just part of the process, my friends

Well, I know I waited too long to post something. I hope you haven't lost interest. This week has been crazy. So we thought that we would pass the inspection of the form and rebar and be ready to pour our actual concrete foundation on Monday but as how most inspections go, we failed. So, we picked ourselves back up again, found the solution after a few phone calls and today, my friends, we have a foundation poured. HOORAY!

I have learned that delays are just part of the process. Inspectors like to point out things that may or not be an issue just to add some fun to their job and make them feel important, I guess. But I still respect them nonetheless.

No comments: