Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rain rain, go away!


We are still waiting on a plumber at this time. We've looked at 2 and we're about to check out a third who was our original choice but there were some complications in the process.

Anyway, it's not like they'd be able to do the job tomorrow anyway. Why? Because after many many months of rainless weather, we are expecting strong storms. And these are not just light storms- they are "STRONG" storms. So, I'm hoping this will be our only rain until we have a roof on our home.

FYI- Eric is projecting the completion date to be in five months which puts us around September. So, as each month passes, you know I'll be getting more and more excited.

No comments: