Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Friday, May 20, 2011

2nd Inspection is now behind us

I know my last post was kind of a downer. But earlier today I heard the City came out again and now we have our plumbing set up approved. Hooray! Now time for the rebar! I also heard that after rescheduling twice, our foundation is scheduled to be poured either Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.

I will try to take photos this weekend and upload them to my flickr account.

Stay tuned as always!

No comments: