Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Not bad!!!

Welcome back from a day off! I hope all of you had nice weekends. I did. Even though I didn't get out to jog all weekend, I did walk ALOT yesterday at The Galleria. Walked so much my feet hurt a lot! There's nothing like trying on clothes to get you motivated to lose some pounds!!!

How did I do this weekend? Well, I was not too bad. If I ate something heavy or calorie-filled, I skipped dinner or only ate a snack. And even my "calorie-filled" food choices weren't that bad.

I am going jogging this evening after work around the campus. I brought all of my stuff and I'm prepped.

Old movie
We watched the movie, Shane, this weekend. It was an OLD movie that I had watched with my parents a long time ago. It was really neat to watch it again and my husband really enjoyed it. The young boy in it is really funny.

No comments: