The past few days I had a recipe pop up in my head. It involved goat cheese, tomatoes, and basil over some chicken. So, since my brother just brought me roma tomatoes from his own garden, I went to the store to get the rest of the ingredients needed: fresh basil, herbs to season the chicken, chicken breast (mistakenly bought chicken tenderloins), fettucine noodles (or whatever noodle you desire), garlic, olive oil, white wine.
I put some olive oil on the chicken, then sprinkled herbs on them and salt. I let them sit there for a little bit while I got the water boiling for the noodles and prepared the sauce. I got a medium pan, put about 2 tbs of olive oil in it and then once it was warm, I added about 2 garlic pieces, diced up. Then added the roma tomatoes, sprinkled it with salt and added about 1/3 cup of white wine. Then after tomatoes got all saucy and mushy, I added the chopped up basil. I would sayI put the chicken on a broiler pan to broil in an oven at 450 which might be too hot or I cooked the chicken too long because it was a tiny bit dry. After everything was ready, I placed noodles on the plate, fanned out the chicken tenderloins, covered it with the chunky sauce and placed little slices of goat cheese on top. Voila!!


No comments:
Post a Comment