Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fell off the wagon (not literally)

Well, as you have noticed, there are not any new posts about jogging outside. That's because it's been extremely hot and I've gotten occupied with various other things. So, have I lost any weight? Technically, I'm not sure. I have not weighed myself and my clothes don't fit diferrently, so I don't think I lost any. :(
But I'll get back on the wagon. I'm going to try (like always) to eat a little more healthy. Maybe I will try the Special K plan next time I go grocery shopping.

No comments: