Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New craft

I'm hooked!!! I needed a yellow necklace and while I was out on a search for something else not even closely related, I stumbled upon some beads at the craft store. My creative mind started thinking and I thought "how hard can it be to make a necklace?" So, I bought beads, called my mother in law who owns beading tools and made sure she would lend me the tools and stuff I needed. After work, I drove to her home and waited for her to arrive so I could pick up the tools and get a quick tutorial. Then I ran home, kissed the hubby, and spread out my new goodies. After trying a few bead combinations, I realized I should keep it simple and 1 color. Lo and behold!

It's not that hard to do it. You just need patience and a workspace that can be untouched by curious fingers.

No comments: