Exercising with friends is always easier than exercising alone. Yesterday I walked with a friend. The time passed quickly as we talked while we walked around a high school parking lot in the evening.
Mornings are more difficult. I got up for the second morning in a row. I got up earlier than yesterday and looked out the window. It was still kind of dark and I didn't want to walk/jog in the dark. It's just too creepy even if I am armed with pepper spray. So, I waited and almost talked myself out of going but said something is better than nothing. So, I got outside and jogged for about 15 minutes. It's not alot but it's something at least. Maybe if I get out in the morning for 15 minutes and in the evening for 15 minutes, it'll help. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment