FYI- this is a private blog so only people I give permission to can read it.
Anyways, I got on the scale yesterday and saw that I gained all my weight back that I had lost. So, now I'm on a mission.
Goal set
I have a goal in mind. I want to lose 20 lbs. Since you have to have a span of time, let's say... 15 weeks. That's a little more than a lb a week which I think is reasonable.
How am I going to do this?
I am motivated to get my booty outside and go jogging. I think I found a friend to jog with me once a week and I have a wonderful running trail around by where I work. It's about 3 miles long, takes me about 45 minutes at this time. I aim to make it around there in 30 minutes. See, right now, I say "jogging" but 80% is walking and then a 20% jog (or what my husband calls "trot").
What about diet?
Well, I am going to do a diet for 2 weeks. Which one? Eeny meeny miney mo- I picked Special K. But I'm going to see if I can work around it and not use only that brand of cereal. It can be kinda pricey.
Who's with me!?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment