Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This morning, too! (Day 2 of my diet and jog)

Well, I managed to get myself out of bed to attempt jogging this morning outside. I originally was going to jog by my work and shower in a random shower in our business school, but as I was driving to exit my neighborhood and saw kids walking to the bus stop. I said "if they can walk outside, so can I" so I turned around and parked and walked for about 16 minutes. I didn't jog as long since my legs are still weak and sore from yesterday but I figured I can consider it just acclimating to the area. I took pepper spray with me just in case a mean man came to cause me harm. It was actually kind of nice jogging around and hearing the birds chirp. I'm going again tonight with a sister and then I might go tomorrow morning, as well. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: