Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Electrical goes in this week!

Howdy readers. I'm not sure if anyone still reads this. If so, great! I figured sharing photos on flickr was easier and more accessible.
Anyways, I will still update you, friendly reader.

What's going on this week:
Electrical is getting installed. I was able to meet with the nice electrician and point out where I wanted outlets and answered his questions and suggestions on the types of lights.  He should be done by Thursday or Friday.
We'll call our friend who runs camera lines to see where we need to put the security cameras, etc.
Electrical inspection will be scheduled once he's done. I hope it passes like the AC and plumbing did. They passed on their first attempt.

I ordered appliances today since there was huge sales. Want to see what I got?

Maytag MFF2558VEM 25 cu. Ft. French Door Bottom Mount RefrigeratorMaytag MGR8670WS 30" Freestanding Gas Range - Stainless Steel

LG DLG2141W 7.1 cu. ft. Front Load Gas Dryer - WhiteLG WM2140CW 4 cu. ft. White Front Load Washer

Here's a glimpse of my upstairs as of September 5.


Bedroom area upstairs in master suite


Next week: 
Once the electrical work passes inspection, we'll get insulation and then inspected AGAIN. And then- the house will take another leap forward and get sheetrocked.

The question on everyone's mind: "When are you going to move in?" We anticipate to move in during the end of October, early November. It's right around the corner.

For more photos, check our flickr feed. It's really neat to check it out from start to finish (May to now)

Thanks for reading!
-Celise

No comments: