Why a blog?

Some of you may say "why write a blog?" Well, I guess because I want somewhere to record random stuff that way I can look back at it. You should all know this is a private blog- no one else but you and a couple of friends can read it. And, I'm not putting any details like addresses or my name out there either.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Officially joined Ravelry.com - (It's a knitting community)

So, I have seen many knitters join this website where they post their projects and the progress. You can share knitting patterns, crochet patterns... all kinds of fun needlework stuff. So, I joined and it's liked to this blog. Welcome to anyone on ravelry who decides to peek at my blog! hehe.

1 comment:

Roxy! said...

a joke for you...

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the driver, he was astounded to see that the woman behind the wheel was knitting!

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn, and yelled, PULLOVER!"

"NO," the woman yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!"



Have a great day :-)